2016 Eric Feigenbaum Scholarship Accepting Applications!
The Eric Feigenbaum Academic Scholarship funded by B+N Industries
The Eric Feigenbaum Scholarship recognizes and supports leadership potential in the retail design and visual merchandising field through a $5,000 award funded by B+N.
1. Student must be enrolled in a program working toward a degree in the retail environments industry (e.g. visual merchandising, store design, interior design, industrial design, and other programs for careers in the retail environments industry).
2. Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
3. Student must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credit hours.
4. EFC (Expected Family Contribution) of $8,000 or less per year as shown on your 2015-2016 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Printed copy of your FAFSA results can be downloaded from: www.fafsa.ed.gov.
All applications must be received by Monday, February 29, 2016.
The following items must be attached to your application form for your request to be considered:
1. Letter of Explanation: (Max. 650 words)
• Identify what you feel are the most important issues facing the visual merchandising and store design industry today and discuss.
• How your career will positively impact the industry’s future. Incorporate in your essay those character traits you possess that will propel your academic and future career success.
• Detail any challenges that you encountered in your educational career.
(Essays should address all of the above topics for consideration by the PAVE Scholarship Committee.)
2. Project Folio of 6 pages maximum: (8.5 x 11 inch)
• Describe a retail related project (student based or professional) that you’ve worked on and that you are proud of (include supporting visuals).
3. Two letters of recommendation: One letter must come from a professor or faculty member; the other letter can come from an employer, including internship supervisors. Letters may not be from friends or family members, and must be on school/company letterhead.
4. Must include a copy of your transcript (official or unofficial).
How to Submit Application
Submit completed application via mail, fax or e-mail. Completed applications must be received by February 29, 2016.
4651 Sheridan St., Suite 470
Hollywood, FL 33021
Contact PAVE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-893-7225.