FASHION GROUP INTERNATIONAL OF CHICAGO SCHOLARSHIP
Presentation of one $5000 scholarship*, or two $2500 scholarships* toward second year tuition at College of DuPage *to be determined by scholarship review committee.
In order to be eligible, the student must:
- Participate in the Department Jury show on April 12, 2013 – entering a minimum of 3 original design garments
- Must have a 3.2 GPA and be a freshman (6 to 32 credit hours earned and enrolled credit hours)
- Submit an essay stating their professional career goals to Sharon Scalise on April 4, 2013, SRC 1007. The essay must be typed, printed and presented in a folder.
Based on jury show scores several students will be invited to the following final review on Thursday April 25, 2013 at noon, by the Fashion Group member jury.
The final review will include:
- A 10 – 15 minutes interview
- See a finished garment on a model, explain what went into creating the garment on the model.
- Review the designer’s portfolio.
- Ask the finalist to discuss their professional goals
Scholarship will be awarded the next day at the fashion show.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org